Reaction score and points?

FunnyLady1966

Mouseketeer
That wasn't here when I was on before...what is it and it's purpose? Soooooo much has changed I feel like I've been in a coma and just woke up to a new world. I used to post here on the Disboards back in the day and now hopping back on I'm really lost. New rides, no lingo, no abbreviations, Genie :-)sad2:) reaction scores....yikes!

The change to the Xenforo software back around 2015 (?) included these items. The "points" (or trophy points) maxes out at 113 and it isn't anything DISboards uses, it's just part of the software. These are the trophies:
https://www.disboards.com/help/trophies/

I think the reaction score is calculated by "likes" but I don't know if there are different values or a simple tally of the number of reactions to your posts.

ETA: I gave you a "like" and your reaction score increased +1.

The change to the Xenforo software back around 2015 (?) included these items. The "points" (or trophy points) maxes out at 113 and it isn't anything DISboards uses, it's just part of the software. These are the trophies:
https://www.disboards.com/help/trophies/

I think the reaction score is calculated by "likes" but I don't know if there are different values or a simple tally of the number of reactions to your posts.

ETA: I gave you a "like" and your reaction score increased +1.
Thank you!! I was on the boards a long time ago and we didn't have this then...I was curious what they meant.

They don't really mean anything. Most people don't even realize it's there until someone mentions it.

ETA: "love" increased the reaction score +1 as well.

OP, there are no more tag fairies either.
There are plenty abbreviations still. There is a list somewhere, but I don't think it is kept current. Maybe lanejudy can tell you where it is.

Click on your name upper right and open your profile area.

Top right column you will see reactions recieved ... click on that.

It will give you details on how that is broken down ... and associated posts.

Click on your name upper right and open your profile area.

Top right column you will see reactions recieved ... click on that.

It will give you details on how that is broken down ... and associated posts.
:thanks: I really had no idea. Like so many things with Disney...lots of changes. Thank you:flower:

That wasn't here when I was on before...what is it and it's purpose? Soooooo much has changed I feel like I've been in a coma and just woke up to a new world. I used to post here on the Disboards back in the day and now hopping back on I'm really lost. New rides, no lingo, no abbreviations, Genie :-)sad2:) reaction scores....yikes!
This is EXACTLY how I feel. So much is the same, but SO VERY MUCH is different!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter