"Reaction Score" and "Points"

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Enjoying the new version of the boards. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do to make our visits here enjoyable!

Question: When I hover over my avatar, a pop up window shows the number of posts ("messages") I've made. It all has two metrics that I don't know what they are about. What is a "Reaction Score"? Is that something like the number of likes one of my posts has gathered?

And what are "points"? In the old boards, these were negatives given out by Mod's for violating board guidelines. Is that still the case?

Enjoying the new version of the boards. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do to make our visits here enjoyable!

Question: When I hover over my avatar, a pop up window shows the number of posts ("messages") I've made. It all has two metrics that I don't know what they are about. What is a "Reaction Score"? Is that something like the number of likes one of my posts has gathered?

And what are "points"? In the old boards, these were negatives given out by Mod's for violating board guidelines. Is that still the case?
Reaction score is likes, wows, angry's, etc.

Trophy points were around with the old version as well. Its a xenforo software thing. Doesn't really mean anything.

:eek: ...gee, I sure hope not, or else I'm in BIG trouble!! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter