Re:booking Onboard question... anyone done this?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Weird question.... not sure if this cruising thing is gonna be "our thing" with our kids who become MONSTERS if they don't get enough sleep. So I was wondering if anyone has made a courtesy booking over the phone and then gone on board to see if the cruise was something they wanted to do again? Can the DCL agent pull up that ressie? Would on-board benefits apply?
We need 2 HA rooms plus 1 standard room... 2 need to be connected and very close by. We know the date we want and that the rooms we want are available.

I assume you're talking about the 5 day curtesy hold. You can make it over the phone or via the DCL website. That will place a hold on those staterooms for you. I think with the HA rooms you have to submit a form or something to actually get the handicapped rooms assigned to you. Don't know if that would be a problem for you or not as far as dealing with the temp. hold.

When you rebook onboard, the agent will create an entirely new reservation. Hopefully, if you have your temp reservation details with you, the rebooking agent would be able to cancel your hold for you and transfer the room reservations to the new reservation she books. You'll have to pay the deposit at the time you book the new reservation while onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter