RCI Park Passes

MikeBW

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard about RCI selling park hopper passes? A guy that I work with said that he bought 4 day park hopper plus passes for about $200. I know there are not 4 day PH plus passes for sale to the general public. Is Disney giving a discount to a rival timeshare and not its own timeshare? Any info on this?

Mike,
That price is about right for the regular 4 day park hoppers. I would ask to see this ticket before I got "upset" about Disney selling stuff noone else can get. :)

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

I just checked the RCI website and there is nothing there about any Hopper discount. We are RCI members and have received nothing about any Disney discount in any mailings.
This may be something offered thru a specific Timeshare resort in the Orlando area. So far, it doesn't seem to be any better than the DC or AAA discount on Hoppers and not as good as the DVC discount on UMP.
I'll try to do some more checking when I get home tonite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter