Rates for Oct at HRH with Entertainment rate?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know a website where I can find out the rates for HRH using the entertainment card for Oct.? I noticed that it is a regular rate instead of a value for that month. Anyone know why Oct. would be a regular rate month?

The entertainment rates were the same for me when I made my reservations for 10/20-10/25, $117 for Garden (Garage) view and $129 for pool view.

Mike

Glad to hear that! I think thats the same time frame that we are going. I just need to get my kids penned down for the exact time before I make my ressies. Are you planning on doing Halloween Horror Nights? Do you think we'll be lucky and still get FOL all day? :rolleyes:

My son booked for Oct 6-8 for 117.50 garden view. But you should book now, the prices may go up and once the hotel reaches 80% capacity they will not honor the entertainment rate.

kid_wearingdadsclothes_lg_wht.gif

I'm just a Little Boy trapped in an Old Man's body.

We haven't decided yet if we are doing the Horror Nights. I agree, book now to get the rate before it sells out. You can even put a 10 day hold on the reservation while you decide. The full price rates are well out of my price range.

Mike

I will book right away as soon as I talk to my kids tonight! Theres too much difference between full rate and entertainment rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!