Rate my Dining schedule!

I see you have reservations at California Grill during fireworks! Is there a specific time to book a reservation to be sure you are seated in time for fireworks? For example, for 9pm fireworks, what time should a reservation be booked? I am helping my daughter book her honeymoon trip, and I think they would love this. Oh, and does it matter where you are seated, or does every table have a good view? Thanks, everyone!

You can check the fireworks schedules pretty far out on line so that can assist in looking for a ADR that would coordinate with them. The California Grill offers window seating for better viewing but they cannot guarantee you'll get it, however there is also a large balcony you can walk out on to to view them as well when you have a reservation.

You can check the fireworks schedules pretty far out on line so that can assist in looking for a ADR that would coordinate with them. The California Grill offers window seating for better viewing but they cannot guarantee you'll get it, however there is also a large balcony you can walk out on to to view them as well when you have a reservation.
Thanks! :)

homecoming is vastly overrated, just my two cents.

On that topic we will have to disagree. While we are focusing on new dining experiences this trip, Art Smith's is one we never miss. And this time we'll be experiencing their brunch for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter