Mouseketeer
1. Animal Kingdom
2. Epcot (love the countries)
3. Magic Kingdom
4. MGM
5. DTD (#1 after 10:00pm)
6. Typhoon Lagoon
7. Blizzard Beach

Obviously there is no wrong answer and each Park has it's argument to be #1....
This is very tough! AK gets a nod due to the rides, shows, and surroundings. As stated, Epcot is great due to the countries and illuminations. Magic Kingdom, great for the kids! Love the Mountains (space, spash, and thunder)and a few others (pirates and wishes). MGM , hmmm besides for aerosmith rollercoaster, and Tower of Terror...I could skip it alltogether. Stunt show is good but once is enough. DTD, great food and fun for the adults! Water parks, haven't done them but I'm sure they are great. Each Park has a "top 10" attraction in my opinion so that's a plus no matter which one we visit.

1.) Epcot
2.) MK
3.) MGM
4.) AK

We have not done any water parks yet, My two boys have always been satisfied at the pools. the boys are older now though and have been begging to try them on this up coming trip. So if the weather is warm we'll be going. (only 1 open this time around so the choice is easier at least):)

We never really go to DTD except to find food when at SSR.

1. MK
2. EP
3. DTD
4. AK (EE is really awesome though!)
5. MGM

MK just has too much classic Disney to rank anywhere other than the top. Hey we wouldn't be on here reading this if we weren't all kids at heart right? DTD has that free thing going for it. AK and MGM are good parks but I haven't spent enough time at them.

Here are my favorite in order
1.) Magic Kingdom: Not only the original WDW park, but home to my favorite attraction the Haunted Mansion.
2.) Animal Kingdon: Since I was a child I always loved animals and it a can't miss for me.
3.) Studios: The Great Movie Ride
4.) EPCOT
:dance3:

1) MK
2) EPCOT
3) Animal Kingdom
4) Disny/Pixar Studios

I moved EPCOT up to number 2 from #4 after our trip this past summer. For the first time in my life I really loved going through the countries

1.) MK
2.) Epcot
3.) Disney Studios
4.) AK
5.) Typhoon Lagoon
6.) Blizzard Beach

I look at it is if they had to tear one down-which would I keep first. WDW without MK would be the worst for us, then EPCOT, then MGM and then AK.

1) MK
2) EPCOT
3) MGM
4) AK (but starting to push MGM with EE-just doesn't have an evening show or stays open late enough to move up).

facebook twitter