Random Disney/covid stuff...

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
You read the title. Now think of something and type it here. When the Anaheim City Council rejected DL's proposal to build another resort hotel due to location, etc, it was a blessing in disguise. That new hotel was supposed to open this year. A lot of businesses everywhere have suffered because of covid-19. The fact is, Anaheim NEEDS Disneyland to survive. When all this mess is behind us, the ACC will be kissing DL's behind and handing them anything they want. I see a new resort hotel in a few years, and the need will be there. When all restrictions are lifted, DL will recover in no time at all.

I read an article that predicts that Disneyland will be more expensive and more exclusive when they do reopen. annual pass prices will rise and have more restrictions. it also suggests that Disney is planning more premium experiences.

also, this is the first time in maybe 20-25 years that it has been over a year that I have not been to Disneyland. if I don't manage to go by the end of this year it will be the first calendar year that I would have missed in maybe 30 years.

Time to build Eastern Gateway 😇

sadly it is too late for the Eastern Gateway. the garage has already been built and I'm not sure if there will be the need for another in the foreseeable future. the site will probably be used for more backstage functions. if they do build a garage there it will probably be used by cast members.

the narrative that bridge over Harbor Blvd was going to hurt local business on the east side of the park was driven by just a few business that are closest to the current crosswalk. the change would have effected only a hand full businesses. for a vast majority of the hotels and shops on the east side there would have been little or no difference to there access to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter