Rancho Bernardo Inn

oceanscape

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any experience of this hotel? What did you think? How far was it from downtown and the main attractions such as Legoland and SeaWorld?

Thanks. :goodvibes

I have no experience staying in the rooms, but I have eaten in the restaurant before. It is located in a residential area in central San Diego. My guess would be 30 minutes to Sea World, 45 minutes to Downtown and 35 minutes to Legoland.

I have no experience staying in the rooms, but I have eaten in the restaurant before. It is located in a residential area in central San Diego. My guess would be 30 minutes to Sea World, 45 minutes to Downtown and 35 minutes to Legoland.
What did you think of the restaurant? Is it suitable for well behaved children? How about the general 'feel' or ambience of the hotel? Is there area okay?

Sorry for all the questions. I really appreciate your help! :)

FWIW, it has excellent ratings on tripadvisor but not a high rating for kids

We were thinking of staying there to get a bit of 'inland' climate and also for the golf and tennis camps they do for 7-13 yr olds

Cheers
jaysue

I stayed there for an office retreat some years ago. It was fine.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter