Raining in Disney!!! Help!!!

Head over to Universal on those rainy days most of the attractions are indoors..Have fun!!
:Pinkbounc :umbrella:

I love when it rains there!! A lot of the people leave the parks or don't come at all. More room for my family!!! :goodvibes

Everything rained out? At Disney? Puh, doesn't happen. That's one of the great things about Disney... they don't close down practically the entire park at the slightest sight of rain coming their way (unlike Six Flags here in Texas- don't even get me started) and the majority of the rides are inside and continue running even if it DOES rain- rain hard- rain all day- whatever. You can still have fun at Disney if it rains- in fact the parks clear out quite a bit when it rains.

I always thought "oh no- what if it rains" at Disney because I'm used to places like Six Flags that basically close everything but restaurants when it rains (or closes completely- with no rainchecks either mind you- so it's enough to get a worrywart in a tizzy over whether it will rain that day or not LOL) but our last trip it rained every day- usually just for a little while, one day it rained ALL day- you can still find plenty to do at Disney even if it rains... practically everything is still a "go" and there's less ppl too! Let them run from the run- you enjoy it while they're gone. :teeth:

Don't worry about the rain it goes away quickly. Epcot is a good place to be on a rainy day, because it is mostly indoors.

Don't let the rain spoil your trip. Use rain gear lots of atractions are indoor out of the rain. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter