• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls ON

Amy Duffy

Earning My Ears
My name is Amy Duffy and I am the Group Sales Manager for Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood and The Hard Rock Cafe in Niagara Falls Ontario. Anyone interested in info. about Niagara Falls feel free to ask?
(we also have a number of accomodations and attractions on site as well...Hershey Chocolate Store..mmmmmm! :p )

Hi Amy! Welcome to the DIS! Did you find us because of our ressies for 35 on July 28, or did you just happen along? Either way, it's nice to see you. We're looking forward to our visit there in a couple of weeks.

Hello Amy, yes we are looking forward to our meet on the 29th. Being from the Niagara region I'm happy to see new things poppin up all the time. Are there any special deals you offer large groups. Is there anything we can have set out for the children when we get there. There are 12 children between baby and 16. If you have any suggestions that would be great. Thanks for coming to the board and introducing yourself. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Amy - Thanks for your quick help with our Dis meet. Yes everyone - this is our contact for our ressie and I am sure that all the fine people associated with RFC in NF Ont. will ensure we have a great meet. Amy can be a wealth of knowledge and help in a visit to our Niagara region, so do not hesitate to contact her. Looking forward to the 29th - Doreen
Personalized attention already...this is great!:smooth:

I was just at the Rainforest Cafe in Niagara yesterday.Very nice.The kids enjoyed watching the sharks and of course the thunder storm.Hope you guys all have a good time there,wish I could make it to meet you guys but I will be on the soccer pitch.

Hi Baboo !
I was speaking with Doreen ("Niagara2") regarding your reservation for the Rainforest Cafe and she was kind enough to explain about the Discussion board so I thought I would check it out and that it would be beneficial for you to have me as a contact in case you may have any questions regarding the restaurants or the Niagara area. We are really looking forward to hosting you and your guests! HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)
Amy

Hi Maryann!
Thank you for your reply. In regards to special deals for groups, we do have group menus which are available for groups of 15 or more guests which I would be more than happy to forward to you. Looking forward to hosting you and your guests! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Amy! :)

Thank you for sending out menus, I think we have agreed though, that every family would just like private checks. However, I would like to see the group menus for future reference, I have sent you a private message, thanks again

We are really looking forward to this meet! Thanks Amy for your interest in our group! Perhaps we can visit again during the Winter Festival of Lights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter