Rainforest Cafe Coupons

pixleyyy

DIS Veteran
I printed the Rainforest Cafe coupon, as my kids like to eat there when we're at Disney. What I'm wondering is if they accept one coupon per person or if it's one per party? I thought I saw someone mention using one per person but wasn't positive. Anyone have experience with this? I'd love to save the extra money if it's allowed. :)

we used two of the reading rewards coupons for our two kids last week. it said on the bottom of the sheet that one coupon could be used for each paying adult at the table. it was for a 99 cent kids meal. the two coupons together saved us about $12-14! :thumbsup2

we used two of the reading rewards coupons for our two kids last week. it said on the bottom of the sheet that one coupon could be used for each paying adult at the table. it was for a 99 cent kids meal. the two coupons together saved us about $12-14! :thumbsup2

I believe this coupon is different from the one posted above. :)

Thanks!! I just decided today that we were going to cancel our pirate dinner to go to rainforest so we don't have to leave the park area :teacher:

Oh but the PA dinner is so much fun......LOL Everyone should do it at least once. :)

We are Safari Club members so we don't get to use coupons, but we do enjoy eating at RFC. :)

Thanks!! I just decided today that we were going to cancel our pirate dinner to go to rainforest so we don't have to leave the park area :teacher:

Pirate dinner is so awesome though :( Two friends plus the wife and I two years ago for it and was the most fun I've had at a dinner show.

Pirate dinner is so awesome though :( Two friends plus the wife and I two years ago for it and was the most fun I've had at a dinner show.

Well we are going to DL for our first time ever to either Disney and we only have 3 days and when I called to see about the times it was like later in the evening I wanna say like 7 or something and I have planned one night to do WOC one night fireworks and one night Fantasmic and I'm afraid it would interfere....HOPEFULLY we will get to come back one day and get to stay longer and do it then!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!