Rainforest Cafe Coupons

WildGrits

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the $10 off coupons at Rainforest or T-Rex yet?

IF so did you use the ones you print off or did you have actual color paper ones?

My printer is an old Laser so no color for me. Just wondering if they will take them.:confused3

Can you send me the link in a private message, pretty please? :)

Rainforest Cafe here

If you have a child going with you go to the Kids' section and print out one of the reward charts. It is good for a $0.99 kid's meal with the purchase of an adult meal (can only use two of these during one meal) and they are good until the end of 2010.

OP, I'm not sure why they wouldn't take a B&W print-out. If there isn't a color printer that you have access to it might be worth a call to a RFC and ask the manager. Or you could even convert the pdf file into a jpg, upload it to a Target, Wal-mart, CVS, etc. photo printing site and pay less than a dollar to get a copy of it.

Rainforest Cafe here

OP, I'm not sure why they wouldn't take a B&W print-out. If there isn't a color printer that you have access to it might be worth a call to a RFC and ask the manager. Or you could even convert the pdf file into a jpg, upload it to a Target, Wal-mart, CVS, etc. photo printing site and pay less than a dollar to get a copy of it.

I didn't think of that. That's not too much money.

My kids are too big for the kids menu.

I used the $10 off $25 coupon @ the Rainforest Cafe in Burlington, MA without a problem :) 2 kids meals and an adult entree came out to $16.33 before the gratuity!:goodvibes

Rainforest Cafe here

If you have a child going with you go to the Kids' section and print out one of the reward charts. It is good for a $0.99 kid's meal with the purchase of an adult meal (can only use two of these during one meal) and they are good until the end of 2010.

My daughter is getting 7 baby teeth, and fragments of other baby teeth that never came out - pulled next Tuesday.

Do you think that would qualify for using this reward calendar? :lmao:

http://www.rainforestcafe.com/pdf/rewardCalendars/tukiToothFairy.pdf

thanks a bunch that is great. dd has lost 3 teeth in a week. and ds has to have a cavity filled pretty tramatic for a 3 year old

where can i find this coupon. we are going in november and always eat at rain forrest cafe. thanks.

Thank you LilGmom!

Is the link for the $10 off $25 still good? Is yes, does anyone have that? I googled but could only find the expired one.

is the coupon only good at just RFC or can you use it at T-Rex too?

The coupon expires after 8/31/10. Is there a website where updated coupons are offered from time to time?

Julie

If you are using a coupon that you got from the "Rainforest Club" or (whatever it's called), don't forget to bring your card!!!

I unloaded all unnecessary cards from my wallet before leaving for vaca (Costco, etc) and because I didn't have my card, they wouldn't accept my coupon. That was at T-Rex, too, so I know the Rainforest coups are good there. It specifically says on the coupon "Laundry locations."

Thanks, amshowers. Found the site, but no $10 off Rainforest, sadly! Did find free appetizer, but we get that with member's card. I'll keep watching the site you offered. BTW, I couldn't get the link to work. In case anyone else has problems, I went to mousesavers.com & entered "Landry's coupons" in the search field.

Think I will print the one that expires 8/31, take it with us, & see if the server/manager will accept it. Sometimes they do.

Anyone who finds one for $10 off that lasts thru Dec., I would be thrilled to find out about it.

Julie

thanks for the links guys! were going to eat there in feb and pay oop for it, any coupons help! plus dd has 2 wiggley teeth....heres to hoping they fall out before! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter