• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom

TahoeTessie

Disney Fan
Does Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom have breakfast all day? If you have 11am reservations, can you still order off the breakfast menu? If not, what is the latest that you can order breakfast items?

Are there any restaurants that serve breakfast all day?

I'd say the best bet is to call them, (407) 938-9100. But I agree with Davi - don't know of any on property all day breakfast spots.

The only place I am aware of that has breakfast until 2 latest seating will be earlier maybe 145 as It closes at 2 is whispering canyon. you will need to make an ADR to eat that late however. You can likely get one the day before maybe day of if you try early in the morning.

Does Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom have breakfast all day? If you have 11am reservations, can you still order off the breakfast menu? If not, what is the latest that you can order breakfast items?

Are there any restaurants that serve breakfast all day?
Grand Floridian Cafe offers breakfast entrees on lunch menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter