Radisson Shuttle Reservations - No Early Shuttle Booking

jollytammy said:
We also booked the taxi in the morning--it was a great piece of mind, cause the shuttle seemed very unorganized. And we had no trouble taking the shuttle back after the cruise. But we beat everyone when we took the taxi!

how much does the taxi cost for two people?

Last year the taxi's were makig a killing because of some issues the Rad had with their shuttles. They charged this one family over $20 to go to the Rad. I thought it was a horrible price for what a mile.

Jsme said:
how much does the taxi cost for two people?

Last year the taxi's were makig a killing because of some issues the Rad had with their shuttles. They charged this one family over $20 to go to the Rad. I thought it was a horrible price for what a mile.

I'm not exactly sure. My husband *THINKS* that it was around $10.00 for our family.

We were told the very same thing by the Radisson when I reserved the room six weeks ago..call back two weeks prior to arrive date. Basically hope for the best.

However after reading this thread on the boards I just called back and talked to someone named Cody and he put us in the shuttle book. :goodvibes

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for all the info given :goodvibes

I wouldn't stress about it- that is the way it worked before and we never had problems getting the shuttle there early. Don't worry - you will be cruising soon!

We cruise on Sept. 17 on the Magic :banana: first DCL but third cruise. I keep hearing that Disney is the best....they'll be six of us :goodvibes

Everyone is excited and I just want to try and make it a GREAT trip for kids and DGS :earsboy: who will be four soon. I expect to hit a few road blocks and can deal with alot. But we live in Fl. so if we couldn't get an early shuttle we would wait and drive down the morning of the cruise to arrive at the time we wanted. This just makes us able to start a day early :)

Thanks

Not sure how I lucked out, but I just made our shuttle reservation for our 11/26 Magic cruise. Got my pick of times. We are doing the second shuttle at 10:30 A.M. I think it depends on who you talk with on the phone.

Joanne :earsgirl:

TiggerKing said:
Frank:

This is the e-mail address she uses: Reservations@RadissonPort.com

Just in case, here is her sig line from the e-mail with all the numbers:

Bridget
Radisson Reservations Department
Radisson Resort at the Port
8701 Astronaut Blvd
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Phone - (321) 784-0000
Fax - (321) 784-3737

Thank you :goodvibes I just e-amil Bridget, hopefully I'll hear from her soon. A guy at the Radisson said he'd put us in the book.....but I just want to make sure it's there. My husband is disabled and he needs to go on as early as possible. :disrocks:

callahanjulie10 said:
I wouldn't stress about it- that is the way it worked before and we never had problems getting the shuttle there early. Don't worry - you will be cruising soon!

Hi Julie -- have you booked a cruise for next May yet????

Momoftwodisneykids, I am on your cruise too! There is a cruise meets thread that is for everyone on the November 26th cruise on the cruise meets board. Come and introduce yourself and join in on the fun! There are alot of really nice people and kids on that cruise, and you can have an idea of who will be there with you!

About the Radisson though, I have seen a few people from my cruise that has already booked the shuttle, so I had better get on the ball....The sound of the taxi is sounding better and better to me though. Has there ever been a problem of being at the terminal before it opened and having to wait and rack up money while waiting for the gates to open? Or can they drop you off to wait somewhere even before 10?

They can drop you off on the sidewalk under the awning but you can't get past a certain point until they open the terminal. IDK when the porters come out to help you before it opens.

Thanks Lisa! I had a feeling that that happened, but since I have never been, I had to make sure. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter