Radar Detectors

jjcollins

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering does anyone have one? -- are they any good? -- whats the best make? and last but not least were to buy one ?

jj...... :confused:

Hi jj,

Halfords are advertising a range of traditional detectors and GPRS systems in this weekends papers with 20% off.

They start at £79.99 upto £499.99

The more you pay the better the warning range. only the most sophisticated GPRS systems can warn of new digital cameras as they don't emit any signal for conventional detectors to pick up.

Alec

:smooth:

Thanks Alec -- it was the ad in the Times that drew my attention to the Detectors. I don't know about anyone else but its very hard to keep within the speed limits. I mean i'm no boy racer -- but say 35 in a 30 zone or 75-80 on the motorway. So i think it might be money well spent. I'm thinking Alec of the new The Snooper S6-R which is a Radar / Laser / GPS Speed Camera Detector What do you think ?

jj......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter