Quiet December??

Delboy

Mouseketeer
Hello All,
Wanted to know what are the best 2 weeks to go near Christmas without it being to busy?
Would love to see all the xmas decorations, but not too good with crowds etc.

Not been but I would imagine the first two weeks after Thanksgiving but before the Christmas/New Year crowds get in.

Yes early December is really quiet, it gets busier as the month goes on.

We flew Jan 3 2008 also, and all the decorations/shows were on for the first few days and January is also quiet:thumbsup2

Yes early December is really quiet, it gets busier as the month goes on.

We flew Jan 3 2008 also, and all the decorations/shows were on for the first few days and January is also quiet:thumbsup2

Not any more. Those two weeks are gettting busier each year, with queues and long wait times.

We went last year from 10th to 21st December. These were supposed to be Disney's quietest weeks all year but we found them just as busy as the weeks we had gone earlier in the year in July. However, the two Universal parks and Sea World were noticeably quieter.

I went last year, Nov 27th - Dec 12th. The Disney parks were crazy busy! We really weren't expecting it as everyone said it would be quiet. I guess a lot of people have figured out that it's a great time to go :lmao:

We still had a great time though, we just didn't go on certain rides - like Soarin' at EPCOT. We went to MK on Dec 1st and it was so packed, we even saw a fight break out while we were waiting for the fireworks!

wicket2005 is right about Universal though! It was sooo quiet! :thumbsup2

Good luck!

The First two weeks of December are usually quiet. Good time for shopping too as the sales start after thanksgiving:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter