Quick service in the parks

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
Are quick service lines long in the parks? I've heard some say they were but I'm not sure if they still are. We are coming in July & are planning on having a lot of in park quick service meals. Any dining tips would be appreciated as well.

Are quick service lines long in the parks? I've heard some say they were but I'm not sure if they still are. We are coming in July & are planning on having a lot of in park quick service meals. Any dining tips would be appreciated as well.

Tips for now - make a TS reservation in City Walk for lunch. As of the last reports, CS is still a really long wait. Now, the effects of getting rid of mobile order may help, but you won't know that probably until you're just about to leave (aka, for a few weeks for people to go and report back). So, better safe than sorry...

And TS in City Walk isn't so much more money than CS in parks...probably $5-$10/person at most places (including the tax and tip)...

Tips for now - make a TS reservation in City Walk for lunch. As of the last reports, CS is still a really long wait. Now, the effects of getting rid of mobile order may help, but you won't know that probably until you're just about to leave (aka, for a few weeks for people to go and report back). So, better safe than sorry...

And TS in City Walk isn't so much more money than CS in parks...probably $5-$10/person at most places (including the tax and tip)...
I thought about doing that but am afraid if park reaches capacity won't be able to get back in. We're there over July 4th week.

I was there from last Thursday to this Monday and yes the quick service lines were still super long and it's not very fun waiting in the heat. There were lines for food everywhere. We mobile-ordered for 3 broomsticks and waited in a long line just to be seated then waited some more for our food. I'd recommend making reservations in CityWalk or Mythos - they were much faster than the line for quick service.

Get a table reservation every day for lunch and dinner. Use Open Table. You can do it for the non-marquee restaurants the day before, but plan on doing it. Do not wait all day for food in the parks. There is no unknown spot, everywhere had huge lines.

seriously. I cannot recommend this enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter