Quick Question..

PatsGirl

DIS Veteran
Can we use table service credits at a counter service restaurant? We are still unable to get Boma ressies for our last night and I'm going to continue holding out for them but in the event nothing opens up, can we use the last of our credits (all table at that point) at Mara? My other option is to try to get Jiko ressies and pay OOP for the two kids, leaving me with one table service when we check out. What do you think? Thanks. Brenda

Sorry, CS & TS credits are not interchangeable.

I would suggest keep trying to get the ADR at Boma. In the meantime, book something else, just in case (Tusker House at AK is similar & 1 TS credit) maybe book Boma for breakfast the day you check out (they have an awesome breakfast buffet!)

If you still can't get your Boma ADR, you can always try walking up, but no guarantee that you will get in.

If you're going during free dining, in the past Disney has announced that it will permit trading TS credits for CS plus snacks. This was apparently done because many free dining customers were unable to get into TS restaurants.

Haven't seen any such announcement for 2008 free dining though.

Some posters have said they were able to have a TS credit converted to a CS credit, but that had to be done by a manager at their resort, and there wasn't any reduction in price involved.

I'll be on the lookout for that, I thought I had heard this was done last year but I couldn't remember the reason, now it's clear though.

I just hate to pay for CS OOP and go home with three TS to boot! Seems like a ridiculous waste of resources. Our plans changed a bit because I switched from POP to AKL for our last night. We currently have an ADR for Ohana that night but really want to take advantage of AKL and not leave the premises for the few hours (check-in to check-out for one day only) we're staying there. I think we'd like to relax by the pool and eat at AKL, either Mara or Bomas. I guess in-room dining is another alternative.

Thanks. Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter