• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Online ADR Help

SassyCat

DIS Veteran
I thought you were allowed to do the online ADRs using the 90 + 10 rule. I am trying to make ressies for my sept 24-27 trip right now, and it will only allow me to do 90 exact days from now (sept 24). I did not use a travel agent, nor am I dvc. Did I misunderstand something? I'm kinda panicking and very sleepy - any help would be appreciated! :)

I'm having the exact same problem!:confused3

ETA - the system retrieves my info, my trip dates are showing up, still the system wont let me do the 90+ 10?

Ok guys it will say in blue retrieve your reservation information click on it and it will open two place to put your conf# and then telephone # that will then let you book the 90 +10

Ok guys it will say in blue retrieve your reservation information click on it and it will open two place to put your conf# and then telephone # that will then let you book the 90 +10

I retrieve my info, it all shows up and is all correct starting on 9/24/09, still the calendar is not going past 9/24/09 (even though my ressie is there??) I can only choose exactly 90 days.:sad1:

Even though I have the confirmation email from my res, it claims it cannot find it when I try to enter it.

Thats crazy! Some ppl have reported having to wait until 7am? Can you call maybe? We actually hd a problem being able to log in once and had to call Technical Help at the bottom where it says website help. Sending pixie dust that it works for you very soon!

Even though I have the confirmation email from my res, it claims it cannot find it when I try to enter it.

Sounds like you need to call I had that problem also what happens was they had a mistype with my phone #

Sending pixie dust!

If you booked with a travel agent your reservation number will not pull up. I have the same problem and called that problem in already. Yup it sucks. I was only able to make my day 90 ressie online and now I am waiting for 7am to call. So much for online!

If you booked with a travel agent your reservation number will not pull up. I have the same problem and called that problem in already. Yup it sucks. I was only able to make my day 90 ressie online and now I am waiting for 7am to call. So much for online!

Online isn't working even if you didn't book through a TA so don't worry I think we will all be calling in this morning.:confused3

I booked myself last year as a bounce back, still the online calendar isn't working, even though my ressie shows up and dates are correct.

Well I still can't get my ressie to pull up. Now I'm on hold and the wait time is over 30 minutes!

I can tell you I sure wasn't happy at 5 am this morning when that darn thing wouldn't work!! :rotfl:

I am seriously glad to know this was happening to others...I thought maybe I just couldn't handle it!! hehe

DH called at 7 am on the dot and ended up being on hold for 25 minutes (thank goodness he had already gotten ready ;)). I was really worried we weren't going to get the reservations we wanted because of others having access to the online system for a couple of hours already and what I had read on the boards, but we actually got everything we wanted (it was just 3 ressies).

Anyway, good luck to everybody! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter