QUICK!!!! need help with my code for the Yankee Candle exchange

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
I am at the finalize step of my order, but the code is not showing up. I put the code in, have my CC info, just need to finalize, but no code discount is showing up.

I am using $10 off $25 REG7

Thanks for any quick help!

KarenB said:
I am at the finalize step of my order, but the code is not showing up. I put the code in, have my CC info, just need to finalize, but no code discount.

I am using $10 off $25 REG7

Thanks for any quick help!

I dont think it will work if you are purchasing the sale items, they can not be combined with a coupon. :guilty:

Nothing is on sale that I have in my shopping cart.

Doesn't seem to work if you are buying sale items. :(

It is REG55 now....new code was released!!
$10 off $25 through 11/30 :woohoo: That one will still be good for the next exchange!!

I could never get the REG7 one to work...I took the coupon to the store, but online it never would go through.
Maybe better luck with the new one??

I got the $5 off to work. I sent some of the Farmer's Market things to my person and I wonder if they were on sale??

Oh well, I hope my person likes what I sent!
Karen

Glad something worked.
I couldn't get the $5 off to work on sale things either :(
But...I may have to order anyway because they are such a good deal. :rolleyes:

The code won't work on specials and I guess the Farmer's Market scents are considered specials. When I tried it with the regular scents, the code worked just find. It's nice to be able to order more for the my exchange gifts and get the discount. :Pinkbounc

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter