Quick Hotel ideas needed

Arissa

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Having discovered that we will be expecting a new arrival in October. All Dis plans were shelved.
Except this morning looking around I've bitten the bullet and booked flights which depart tomorrow am!!!! I've managed to get the last 9 nights at AK, but cannot get anything for our first three nights (i.e Starting tomorrow). WDW totally filled except for the top end Lux resorts which are way out of our price.
Sheraton World is avail, and also Radisson Resort Parkway, Any one been to either of these? or any other recs for a 3 night hotel stay.
All ideas welcome.

Arissa

I've just gone to the front page of www.wdwinfo.com and put those dates into the hotel finder thing on the right hand side.

it's got quite a few choices, Clarion Universal is available and it's only $49 per night - it's very handy for Universal Studios and it's a decent basic hotel we spent a week there last year.

Alternatively, you could try priceline, try putting in Downtown Disney area you may get a Downtown Disney hotel, possibly even the Swan/Dolphin, or you could end up on the 192, but still not too far away.

I think I would be inclined to try priceline -you might get a real bargain, and even if it's just 'ordinary' it's only for 3 nights.

have a read here http://pub109.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingorlandowaltdisneyworld

first before you bid, and bid on the www.priceline.co.uk site in pounds. we got the hilton at Miami airport for £41 for our first night in June.

or another place I've been looking is www.hoteldiscounts.com - they have quite a few choices available.

Oh - and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Brilliant news, I hope you are feeling well.

Bev

Thanks for those links Bev, But still can't decide. Still looking into it.

Yes it was a bit of a surprise, but a Welcome one. I admit it threw me for six in the Holiday planning dept. So I just gave up. Feeling ok, but won't be able to do too many rides I'm afraid.

HoHum

Arissa

Oh yes what a wonderful surprise - book today, go tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Wow!

Now I would just love that opportunity..........<i>if only</i>

Have a wicked time and do let us know all about it on your return :D

Congrats with the Expected new arrival too :)

Hi Arissa
how wonderful! This post may be too late to be of use, but we've stayed twice at Sheraton World. Its in a great location, 5 mins walk from Sea World at the quiet, "non-tacky" end of I Drive. You're about halfway between WDW and US/IOA.
The rooms are either in the new tower block (never been in it but it's spanking new) or the 2 or 3 storey rooms with outside walkways. These are typical US hotel rooms, comfortable but not luxurious.
There's a proper restaurant, a deli/cafe for snacks etc, a couple of shops, 3 pools, lovely grounds with palm trees etc., guest laundry, gym, kids playground.
Hope you have a great holiday
regards
Bridda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter