Queues weekdays

Caz01

Earning My Ears
Hi

Thanks for all the advice on the Cafe Mickey thread!

I have noticed on here from some reports that people are still facing big queues on some rides even in the week! We are going on Saturday until next Wednesday, I was hoping the Mon and Tues would be fairly quiet and we wouldn't really have to queue for anything! Will this not be the case? We chose this time over half term to beat the queues, and have been naughty and are taking the kids out of school! :)

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Caroline

We have always gone mid week and never had problems with queing apart from the more popular rides for children like Dumbo, peter pan and potc but then they arent much longer than about 10 mins. Others have experienced longer queues on the new crushers coaster. I would imagine it will be busy the saturday and sunday but hopefully a lot better the monday and tuesday.

Hope this helps
Lisa

I quote Lisa,
queues during weekedays are usually short (not too long lol) but for some rides like Buzz, Dumbo, Peter Pan, even if they are not longer than 15 -20 minutes anyway.
Nemo is another story, it is usually always busy and always longer than 30 minutes even if i think it will get easier eventually lol
I was naughty and took my son off school for 4 days (after just three days it had started :rolleyes: ) so i was sure it was not school holidays time (and anyway we dont have half terms in Italy and think they dont in France) but there were still groups of school kids on a day trip - and they went on rides through a side door i think lol

I think one of the longest was Autopia, i suppose because it is suitable for little kids and adults and it is pretty slow, and anyway the cars are not too many and it takes a while to go all around it.

I was hoping the Mon and Tues would be fairly quiet and we wouldn't really have to queue for anything! Will this not be the case?

I'm hoping it will be quiet those days too as we'll only have 2 full days there.

We will be there Mon and Tues next week too so I'm hoping the queues won't be too bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!