questions for MM

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I was so very excited to see the MM for 2019 as the as we will be there for the Feb5 at the MK and staying at BLT

but Im confused as to when and where I can register

we arrive on 1-29 and leave on Feb 6 ( actually we were supposed to leave on the 5th but do to airfare being skyhigh 364$ on a tues I checked into leaving on the 6th since it was 109)

really got some pixie dust since when I checked the DVC website the only night open was the 5th so I quickly got that changed otherwise we would miss MM

thanks all

thanks for the link--that helped a lot--

but how would I register if I don't get an email--

when we were there last year there was MM at MK that we signed up 9 actually got the info from here--anyways I never got an email so I called MS and they told me how to register

I was panicky thought that by the time I found out about it in the first place and then had to go through MS for info an finally hopped the website worked that it would be "sold out" but we managed

I like to know what Im doing in advance

thanks

thanks for the link--that helped a lot--

but how would I register if I don't get an email-
An RSVP button will be added to the event information page that I gave the link to. Getting an email from DVC is not required in order to register for the event.

this is a first for us. So this is a free event for DVCer Feb 5th (will are there then). What time would it start?

this is a first for us. So this is a free event for DVCer Feb 5th (will are there then). What time would it start?
The MK is open until 8pm. I would guess that the Moonlight Magic Event will officially start at 9pm with entry somewhere between 6 and 7pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!