QUESTIONS about HRH

supergrrl20

Rio De Tiempo 4ever!
I was wondering is the HRH really noisey and overun by guests of the park. I want to stay at a resort that is not far away from the action, but not loud and tourisy either. :bounce: :confused:

HRH is not as roudy and noisy as people may think. The lobby and elevator areas play a lot of rock and roll tunes, but the hallways to the guest rooms are very quiet. I haven't encountered a problem with unruly guests. If you do have a problem, however, you can always call security and they will promptly take care of the offending guests.

When we stayed there 2 years ago we absolutely LOVED it. It is not so close that people from the park are wandering in and out. I never heard a peep from anyone outside the room - and the bed was so comfy I slept deep enough to not hear a peep from anyone INside the room either!

Hard Rock, despite the name, is a four star hotel, not a club or a hang out. It is themed to depict the rock and rock collection, which is unbelievable, and it is done in the utmost of class.

The roudy and noisy is replaced with :smooth: cooool....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter