Question on Hopper Passes

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
The AAA in Southern New England only sells 4 day hopper passes. Does anyone know of a AAA that might sell 5 day hopper passes?

We are going for 7 days in Feb. and do not need the "Plus Features" of the Hopper Plus passes (4yr old twins).

If I could buy a 5 day (w/AAA discount), this would leave me only 1 day to buy at the parks.

Thanks to all-

They sell 5 day hopper and 6 day hopper plus. check the price difference between one extra day with a 5 day vs. a 6 day hopper plus.

DO YOU HAVE THE NUMBER FOR AAA CHICAGO. I ASKED MY LOCAL AAA AND THEY COULD NOT HELP ME. I TRIED TO FIND IT ON THE INTERNET - FORGET IT.

A TOLL-FREE NUMBER WOULD BE BETTER.

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

My local AAA office here in NC does not sell the 4-day hoppers, only the 5-day hoppers and 5-day hopper plus. When I spoke to the travel coordinator, I was given the impression that ALL AAA offices sold the same type of passes. Again, I can learn more from the boards than anything(or anyone) else. I remember the 5-day hopper price was $219 for adults, and $174 for children.

Sorry for a second post...I forgot to post the toll-free number to the AAA office closest to me.
1-800-765-2621. Good luck!

I am looking for 4-day hopper passes from AAA and was also told by the Northwest Ohio AAA Travel Center that AAA only sells the 5 and 6-day passes. I would be interested in a phone number if anyone can provide that for a AAA office that sells 4-day passes.

Hello,

I just found this board and stumbled upon this post. I know it's been a while since you posted this so my information may not be new or helpful anymore! But anyways, here it is. I called my AAA in Burlington, MA and they only sell 4 day hopper passes also. However, they did tell me that the AAA in Merrimack Valley sells 5 day hopper passes. You could try calling the AAA in Lawrence, MA. Hope this helps!

--dwnewcomer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter