Question for Craig & Ryno

The WDW 3

The WDW 3
You have to admit that both the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield versions of Spider-Man are both far better than Tom Holland. Marvel really dropped the ball and the character would do better with Sony. Correct?

You have to admit that both the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield versions of Spider-Man are both far better than Tom Holland. Marvel really dropped the ball and the character would do better with Sony. Correct?

Is this a serious question or satire? Holland is fantastic, Macguire was good, but Garfield was terrible.

Garfield was good. That was a good movie. The 2nd one was horrible.

I’ll give you that, he wasn’t bad in TASM but the second movie was awful and left a bad taste of Garfield in my mouth. Kinda like SM3 and Macguire, the only difference is he had the awesome SM2 that made the blow of the third movie a little softer.

Tom Holland is much better

I’ll give you that, he wasn’t bad in TASM but the second movie was awful and left a bad taste of Garfield in my mouth. Kinda like SM3 and Macguire, the only difference is he had the awesome SM2 that made the blow of the third movie a little softer.

both franchises ended on a horrible note.

While we're doing controversial Spiderman opinions....

I thought Into the Spiderverse was just an ok movie

I really liked Tobey Maguire as Spiderman, never saw Andrew Garfield's movie, and LOVED the Tom Holland Spideman movies. I liked Homecoming better, but saw both a few times, and will watch them again. The original (TM) I saw twice.

I really liked Tobey Maguire as Spiderman, never saw Andrew Garfield's movie, and LOVED the Tom Holland Spideman movies. I liked Homecoming better, but saw both a few times, and will watch them again. The original (TM) I saw twice.

The first Andrew Garfield is the most underrated super hero movie ever. That and the Incredible Hulk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter