Question - CRT, Hoop De Doo and DDP - Help!

htegler

Mouseketeer
Can someone explain - if they charge your credit card in advance but you want to use your DDP credits how is the money credited back to your credit card if at all ? I am confused as to how this works. :confused:

They don't charge your cc.

They take a cc to hold your ADR and then if you don't cancel with in 24 hrs (i think) and then don't show up you get charged a fee for not showing up. It is to keep people from making multiple ADRs and then not showing up.

When it comes time to pay you give your server a room key and they deduct from your credits.

Make sense?
HTH!

They don't charge your cc.

They take a cc to hold your ADR and then if you don't cancel with in 24 hrs (i think) and then don't show up you get charged a fee for not showing up. It is to keep people from making multiple ADRs and then not showing up.

When it comes time to pay you give your server a room key and they deduct from your credits.

Make sense?
HTH!

I thought they didn't take credit cards for CRT if you're on the dining plan. Not a biggie, but that's what I thought.

They take a credit card number to HOLD the reservation at such places........even the princess dining in Norway and the Fantasmic packages.....the card is not charged unless you are a no show or do not cancel with at least 48 hours notice.

I booked HDDR a few months ago and they did charge my card. I am not on the dining plan so I was not concerned.
When we did CRT they just took the credit card number, but I think for HDDR the CM told me we had to pay in advance.

Sorry I forget to mention they charged my card for our upcoming trip in Sept 08. They charged the full amount for 2 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter