Question Concerning Passholder Free Parking

Nope, not nervous at all - happened the same a couple years ago. When we activate, then they send our AP sliders (did last time) with new MB's, but we won't have them until the next trip.

Nope, not nervous at all - happened the same a couple years ago. When we activate, then they send our AP sliders (did last time) with new MB's, but we won't have them until the next trip.

Are you sure you weren't receiving your on site bands? Highly unlikely Disney would send you two sets of AP bands without it being a year apart

Are you sure you weren't receiving your on site bands? Highly unlikely Disney would send you two sets of AP bands without it being a year apart

They did it last time, and all they did was activate them with my AP when we got there. They had us customize the new ones right then/there and we got them a couple weeks after returning home (with AP '15 sliders)! We are going this week - will let you know what happens!! :-)

Pay for parking and when you reach the Ticket Window or Guest Relations to activate your AP, provide your parking receipt and ask for reimbursement. :)

I have done exactly this twice before, and will be doing this on THURS. They have let me through once, made me pay once. As stated, at the ticket window they will issue credit for the parking.

They did it last time, and all they did was activate them with my AP when we got there. They had us customize the new ones right then/there and we got them a couple weeks after returning home (with AP '15 sliders)! We are going this week - will let you know what happens!! :-)

Are you staying on or off property? Also, are you saying you got two bands? One before and one after? Just asking because I am getting ready to put our AP vouchers on MDE. We are not going until June Nd we are staying off property.

I did order something from the shop Disney app in February and it recognized my AP from my email. It gave me the 20% off and I called to make sure it was not activating my pass.

Pay for parking and when you reach the Ticket Window or Guest Relations to activate your AP, provide your parking receipt and ask for reimbursement. :)

You will have to pay for parking the first time and then go to Guest Relations after you get your Annual Pass to get the money back. And, FYI, it doesn't have to be right away. When we got our Annual Passes, the lines were jammed so we just left and went back to Guest Relations around 6 that evening and were given the money back. So, pay the fee, get into the park, have a great day and get the money later.

Are you staying on or off property? Also, are you saying you got two bands? One before and one after? Just asking because I am getting ready to put our AP vouchers on MDE. We are not going until June Nd we are staying off property.

I did order something from the shop Disney app in February and it recognized my AP from my email. It gave me the 20% off and I called to make sure it was not activating my pass.

We're staying on property. We received two sets in '15 (last time we got AP's). Have received our first set for this trip, will see what happens when we activate our AP's, and yes received two sets last time - the last had the AP sliders.

We're staying on property. We received two sets in '15 (last time we got AP's). Have received our first set for this trip, will see what happens when we activate our AP's, and yes received two sets last time - the last had the AP sliders.

That's how it should be... resort MBs before you go and AP's after you activate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter