Question about Water Package

We brought water on board in carry on luggage that went through airport like scanner at port terminal. One case Pellegrino for me, 1 case Zephyrhills for my Mom. Both cases still sealed in manufacturers shrink wrap.

Can you bring bottled water on board and is there any specific rules or limits ?
You may bring onboard whatever amount of non-alcoholic beverages you wish. Only requirement is that you must carry it on, it can't be in your checked luggage.

So hold up....is it confirmed that DCL changed from Evian to Dasani? I agree with a previous posters comments. I will be dehydrated after a week if this is the case! ...not literally of course but very thirsty!

They have both - thankfully. I'm the opposite. I just bought 12 bottles of Dasani as I can't stand Evian. That stuff tastes nasty.

Well don't you get that little soft sided cooler if you buy them on embarkation day or is that just for beer/soda? I guess that could be worth the $4.

It's a separate purchase either way. It's sightly discounted if you purchase the cooler with 6 beers. If I recall correctly, it was 6 beers and the cooler for $35.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter