Question about using Restaurant.com dining certificates

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
I have a question for those of you who use these from time to time.

The way I understand it, I can use one certificate per restaurant per month. For example, if I get a dining certificate for Restaurant A, I can't get another one for Restaurant A until a month has passed.

But, if I want to get a certificate for Restaurant B, I can use it the week (or the day or whatever) after going to Restaurant A, because it's a different restaurant.

I guess what I mean is, the way I understand it, I can go to as many restaurants per month using the dining certificates as I want to as long as they're different restaurants. Is that correct?

I just got two while they were on sale (for different restaurants) and want to use them over the next couple of weeks. I wanted to make sure I didn't have any problems.

Thanks!

Yep! That's correct. Use as many as you want as long as you only use one per restaurant per month.

I have a friend who goes to four restaurant.com restaurants each month- one per week.

You can buy as many as you want for the same restaurant at one time, but you can only redeem one per month at a particular restaurant. I usually buy a bunch for my favs when they are 70% off.

You can buy as many as you want for the same restaurant at one time, but you can only redeem one per month at a particular restaurant. I usually buy a bunch for my favs when they are 70% off.

Yeah, that's what I actually meant. I should have said "use" instead of "get". I got these with the 60% off and $10 bonus. I wish we had more of them in our area.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter