Question about (targeted?) Chase Disney Visa 6% rewards promo

wdp

Earning My Ears
Today I received an announcement from Chase about a three-month promo on my Disney card. (Registration required.) Spending at Disney earns 6% and spending on gas and other travel earns 5%.

The offer says "From 5/15/21 to 8/15/21, earn 6% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend at most Disney locations and 5% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend on other travel purchases and at gas stations on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card."

Is the $1,500 combined limit for other travel + gas or is it for Disney + other travel + gas?

I didn't get that offer... but I interpret "total combined purchases" to mean the combination of the whole offer = Disney + other travel + gas. Purchases over that $1500 max would revert to standard rewards for each category.

I didn't get that offer... but I interpret "total combined purchases" to mean the combination of the whole offer = Disney + other travel + gas. Purchases over that $1500 max would revert to standard rewards for each category.
Unfortunately I think you're right.

Today I received an announcement from Chase about a three-month promo on my Disney card. (Registration required.) Spending at Disney earns 6% and spending on gas and other travel earns 5%.

The offer says "From 5/15/21 to 8/15/21, earn 6% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend at most Disney locations and 5% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend on other travel purchases and at gas stations on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card."

Is the $1,500 combined limit for other travel + gas or is it for Disney + other travel + gas?

I received a similar offer but I am just the base chase card so it was 5%. I think it means all of them together

I got the same promo offer and Activated it. My wife did not get that offer. Now that I look back in my email, the email and offer is gone. I look on my account, and I don't see the offer activated anywhere...? Any ideas?

Just curious. Do you see the offer activated in your account? I don't see where mine is...

I got the same promo offer and Activated it. My wife did not get that offer. Now that I look back in my email, the email and offer is gone. I look on my account, and I don't see the offer activated anywhere...? Any ideas?
This happened to me with another offer from a different card and it did not show up but I still got the rewards

I am so glad that I saw this thread. I activated that offer, but didn't see the $1500 cap note. I can't find the offer anywhere now. I was about to charge & pay for my entire 2022 trip to get the 6% - I guess I won't be bothering to do that now. FYI - I was not emailed the offer, but it popped up when I was looking at my statement online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter