Question about renting a stroller

mlch

Mouseketeer
We were going to bring an umbrella stroller with us for when we visit epcot and all day at MK. But then when I saw Jon and Kate +8 a few nights ago and they just loved the Disney rental strollers, we decided to rent instead.

I'm not understand the rental cost:
$15 per day or $13 per day for multiple rentings. How does that work? Is it $15 the first day you rent and $13 for each time during your stay there after? For us to get it at $13 per day do we have to rent one for every day of our stay? or can we just rent it twice at the lower rate?

Please forgive my muttled brain. :confused3

I "think" you can rent it for as many days as you like - you pay the total on the first day, and after that, you bypass the line, hand something to the attendant, and get your stroller - very convinient. :thumbsup2

I "think" you can rent it for as many days as you like - you pay the total on the first day, and after that, you bypass the line, hand something to the attendant, and get your stroller - very convinient. :thumbsup2

Thanks you for the answer. Ok, so we can say we want to rent for 2 days, pay for both at one time, then get the lower rate? what if we decide we need if a 3rd or more time?

I think you were looking at old prices....I think a single is more than $15.00/day. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok...Oops! They are $15.00/day now.

I was just wondering the same thing as the original poster and found this:

The stroller rental fee is $15.00 per day for a single-passenger stroller and $31.00 per day for a double-passenger stroller. A $100 credit card deposit is required per stroller rented at the Downtown Disney® Area. The rented stroller must be returned to the original rental location to receive a credit card deposit refund.

For Guests who require a stroller rental for multiple days, we offer a Length of Stay rental ticket where you make a one-time payment transaction for as many days of rental that you will need. Single-passenger strollers are available for $13.00 per day and double-passenger strollers for $27.00 per day. Upon visiting a Theme Park, simply show your receipt at the stroller rental location and you will be expedited through the queue with little or no wait time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter