Question about HPT!

:grouphug: I was reading along and so sorry for you. Ditto for the PP.

I know when I was pregnant with our first, I was on Clomid and trying hard to get pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and the line was so faint I thought I was seeing things. So I must have tried everyone HPT on the market. For some reason, my OBGYN, wont even see you until you think you are twelve weeks along. That was the longest 12 weeks of my life.

:hug:

I'm sorry to hear this, you are in my thoughts. :hug:

I am sorry for your loss. I also lost one very early on and it does not make it any easier. :hug:

I'm so sorry you're going through this, too.

And those of us who have had ectopic pregnancies and early or late miscarriages know that this isn't easy either.

:hug:

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. :grouphug:

I've been through it and I know how hard it is. I am high risk and my Dr's only gave me one chance at having a baby. If I wanted more then I was going to adopt. I was told a long time ago, NO babies were possible but as I hit my early 20's and got married I was given the OK for 1 pregnancy.

DH and I got pg on the first try with the help of Clomid. The pregnancy was going well and I was already showing by the end of the 1st trimester. Went out and bought maternity clothes because my pants just didn't want to fit anymore.

I went on vacation with my mom and sister in early April. Woke up from having a dream/nightmare that I was having a miscarriage. Went to the bathroom all was fine. A week later we were meeting with my high-risk OB who was going to be doing regular ultrasounds and they wanted to do one that day to figure out exactly how pregnant I was. It was determined that I was 13 weeks and a few days along but there was no heartbeat. I was devastated. A week goes buy and still no "official" miscarriage. So I head back to Dr's office to have another ultrasound done to make sure there wasn't a mistake. Still no heartbeat and had to have a D & C scheduled. After that forget it. I wanted nothing to do with babies. It didn't help that we got the initial news the day before DH's birthday. It took a long time to recover from that.

Anyhow, it took us almost 4 yrs later to adopt our DS who will be 5 in December. We're patiently waiting for #2 but unfortunately God has other plans right now. It's really hard since DH turned 40 this year and we had been hoping to be finished with our family by now. Adoption is really hard and even though I know pregnancy in a lot of cases is no picnic be thankful your body allows a human being to grow inside. Wish mine did.

Thanks for all the kind words. :hug: It helps to know that I'm not the only one who has been through this and others know how I feel. It's funny because DH was reading over my shoulder and said, you told the people on the DIS that you had a miscarriage and I said of course I did, they were there with me in the beginning, they're going to be there with me in the end. He just doesn't get it. Thanks again everyone, it really does help!

In the words of Cornelius Robinson I'm going to "Keep Moving Forward".

Duh Duh duhhhhhh... The results are in:

P O S I T I V E!

As usual, you were all right. Wow, I just found out and it's still sinking in. Since it was unexpected I'm sure it will take a little while.

Thanks everyone for taking my little journey with me!

Aw - I'm just getting to this thread now. I was going to say it sounds like you're pregnant - but I guess you know that now ;) . Congrats!

Thanks for all the kind words. :hug: It helps to know that I'm not the only one who has been through this and others know how I feel. It's funny because DH was reading over my shoulder and said, you told the people on the DIS that you had a miscarriage and I said of course I did, they were there with me in the beginning, they're going to be there with me in the end. He just doesn't get it. Thanks again everyone, it really does help!

In the words of Cornelius Robinson I'm going to "Keep Moving Forward".

OMG, I feel terrible. I should have gone through the entire thread before commenting. I'm sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter