Question about hotels that share busses

I have read the multiple complaints about bus sharing over the years and have always remarked how often misleading those remarks were. Yes some of the resorts share, but during the low passenger ride times of the day such as the muddle of the afternoon. I have stayed at All Star Music every year since 2009 and can count on one hand the amount of times we have shared a bus.

I tend to agree. We spent a week at WL and only shared with FW on the way back from Epcot. (And in all my trips to FW, same.)

K

Actually CBR has 6. It used to be 7 before they removed the whole Village of Barbados.
Thanks for the correction. But I thought they now split the resort up with 2 buses, 1 for each half of the resort. Personally, we do not even consider transportation in our resort decisions anymore.

Last edited:
We travelled from Boardwalk last week to Disney Springs and went through Swan and Dolphin first too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter