Question about evening EMH's

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to do the evening EMH on your check out day? We are planning a September trip to WDW for a week during our schools fall break (I am a school teacher). We drive to WDW (about 7 hours) and have reservations at the Beach Club for 4 nights (Sun night-Thur morn) and Doubletree in Downtown Disney(Thur night-Sun morn) on a great deal through HiltonHonors that I can't pass up. When I look at it, it would make more sense to change our ressie to a day earlier at the Beach Club (Sat night-Wed morn) and at Doubletree (Wed night-Sat morn) so we would not be so worn out on Sunday before school on Monday. We had planned on doing the EMH at the AK on Wednesday night (scheduled now for 5-8) as we have never done the EMH at the AK. We have always done the AK early in the morning and would like to se it in the evening. I have not changed my reservations yet because I really want to do the AK EMH on our check out day at the Beach Club. Does anyone have any experience with doing the EMH's on your check-out day? I want to know before I change my reservations.

I don't know what type of theme park tickets you are buying but even on the day of your departure they are good for that entire day. We do the same thing and I always take a later flight home so we can still do parks in the morning before we leave.

We have 7 days left on our 10 day park hopperw/no expiration. We have plenty of time on our tickets. I would just like to know if Disney will allow us to do the EMH if we are not staying at their hotel that evening, having checked out that morning.

You will not have a problem as we do it all the time. You still have your room key in case they need to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter