Question about Emeril's

Melanie1001

USF Rocks!
I'm just full of questions as of late hehe...

Would it be wise for me to make ressies for Emeril's now, even if I plan to be going at lunch and not supper? I'll be there Dec. 10-14, so crowds should be less than normal.

Also I have to admit I'm a bit nervous going to such a fancy place to eat--will I be out of place wearing jeans and a t-shirt if I'm there at lunch? I really don't want to look like an idiot walking in with casual clothes only to see others dressed to the nines...

I would not wear jeans. If you want to wear jeans eat at Margaritaville. I would wear a nice resort type of outfit. :smooth:

Hi,

Emeril's is excellent for lunch, but would make reservations...even in the slow season...we had to sit at the bar for lunch, (we did not have reservations).

Jeans will not be a problem for lunch...remember, the lunch crowd is made up of mainly theme park guests...coming straight from the park. Jeans are great...shorts. They do ask that you don't wear tanktops or flip flops. You will see more people dressed up in the evening for dinner, khakis, sundresses, etc...not too many do the whole suit thing...but I guess that would depend on the night and what is going on.

So make your reservations...wear jeans...and have an excellent meal. We were there again just he other night...had the six course meal with wine...it was amazing.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND RESERVATIONS!!!
Emeril's is always busy.

And from my perspective, I would never, ever wear jeans at Emeril's. It's just too nice of a restaurant. I, personally would feel out of place. But the choice is yours.

You will love Emeril's. It's great.

I'll definitely make ressies for Emeril's then, and I think just in case we'll all wear khakis and nice shirts....I have this fear of having an embarassing moment walking into the place and having everyone else stare at me and look all shocked that they allow such riff-raff in there LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter