• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question About Covid Testing

Are those accepted by Disney for unvaccinated pre-cruise testing? Disney says that test has to be a NAAT/PCR test, or they offer the Inspire Diagnostic proctored antigen test as an option.

Or is this planning ahead for the vaccinated pre-cruise testing after June 7?
If anybody is unvaccinated there is no at home video proctor test you can use it must be PCR or NAAT which needs a big machine to use.
So like I said if Walgreens and Cvs are busy you’re gonna have to look yeah for urgent care and other places that like other people have said are gonna cost $150.

We have done probably 15-20 PCR tests at our local CVS since Feb between dh and myself. They always say it could take 48 hours but it always is done before the 24 hour point. The only time it took slightly longer was when dh was symptomatic so we selected the option to have his swab tested for Flu A &B strains too. That added around 10 hours to the wait.

I know that's not a guarantee but if it were me cruising, I'd take that chance and if by chance it's not ready, I'd pay to get it done at the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter