Question about Adventure Ocean youth programs

northshoremama

DIS Veteran
I got the following from RCCL's website. I was wondering if anyone knows if the programs are in different locations of the ship? Or on the same deck? Or maybe all in one huge room, but some how separated by age?

Two of my girls will be in Voyagers and my 5 year old would be in the Aquanauts group....so I was just trying to see in terms of location on the ship, where my girls would be. I am asking specifically about the youth programs on the Liberty of the Seas...

Adventure Ocean® youth programs

With our Adventure Ocean® youth programs, not only will your children's time on board be fun, it will be educational too! Aquanauts (ages 3-5 years) will have fun conducting cool experiments and becoming Certified Jr. Adventure Scientists. Our specially designed Explorers program (ages 6-8 years) is packed with exciting activities from themed parties to making gummy candies. Voyagers (ages 9-11 years) will explore a range of activities that puts the "cool" back into learning.

okay, i somewhat found the answer to my own question. looks like on the LOTS, Adventure Ocean is on Deck 12 and per the deck plan, it shows as one big room. I'm guessing inside the large area, it's somehow segregated by age groups. The description per the website is:

Adventure Ocean®
A play area with specially designed activities for kids ages 3-17. Run by exceptional, energetic, college-educated staff.

==

If you have any personal experiences with kids in different ages groups using the Adventure Ocean youth program, I'd love to hear your them!

While the Adventure Ocean area on Freedom class ships shows as one large room, it is actually multiple rooms that are completely separated by age group. They all share a main entrance, but once inside, you break off into different rooms by age. If you go out to the Royal Caribbean forum on Cruise Critic and do a search on cruise compass, there's a great thread that has all of the youth activity compasses for each age and day of the cruise.

While the Adventure Ocean area on Freedom class ships shows as one large room, it is actually multiple rooms that are completely separated by age group. They all share a main entrance, but once inside, you break off into different rooms by age. If you go out to the Royal Caribbean forum on Cruise Critic and do a search on cruise compass, there's a great thread that has all of the youth activity compasses for each age and day of the cruise.
That's how it is on Oasis too IIRC. FWIW, to get to/from the Adventure Ocean area on Freedom, you need to go through arcade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter