• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quality Inn Maingate East

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Any comments about this hotel and what it has to offer? We are looking at a one bedroom.

I stayed there in 2000. The room was large and the beds were comfortable. It is an old hotel that has had some refurbishment but it is still not like a newer hotel. Everything was clean but the faucet on the bathroom sink was broken and there were only a couple of dishes and utensils in the kitchen (we didn't try to use the stove, only the microwave). The pool is small but pleasant. The breakfast was not particularly good - frozen waffles and pancakes, cereal, not-so great muffins and not-so-fresh fruit. If you are not picky about food it's OK. It definately has the feel of an older hotel. I recommend the Holiday Inn Family Suites. If there is someone 50 or over in your party you can get a good rate. The room and the breakfast are much better. Even if you don't have someone over 50, you can get a rate of $109 for a 2 bedroom suite if you have a losing Play FLA USA lottery ticket (check out the Florida lottery web site)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter