Qualify for FL resident discount?....

rhazz

Earning My Ears
I'm not technically residing in FL, but I do own a vacation home in FL and am able to supply any number of utility bills. Would I be able to qualify for resident discount or must I be able to show a FL issued photo ID?

There's a complete thread somewhere plus specific info on Disney's website. I always have to show my Florida DL to convert paper tickets etc & I've been going since DW opened.

I'm not technically residing in FL, but I do own a vacation home in FL and am able to supply any number of utility bills. Would I be able to qualify for resident discount or must I be able to show a FL issued photo ID?

This is a link to the Disney website showing the requirements: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/florida-residents/validation-requirements/

Sounds like you could show utility bills or your mortgage statement (no more than 2 months old). Each adult buying tickets has to show their own proof of residency. In other words, if you and a spouse are going but only one of you is listed on the bills, then only that person would get the discount.

Ask on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board, too - I know there's someone there who works at Disney and answers these questions all the time.

FYI, I got an answer. I don't have any FL govt issued id, but if I show original utility bills of my FL home, that are no older than 2 months, that will suffice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter