qty ressie

colonels cruisers

Mouseketeer
I want to start this with I know if you know you want something and can afford it you should make the ressie you want :) With that said there are 3 of us and I am tempted to do a qty 12 for 2007 (when the rates come out). WE know that there isn't a bad cabin on the ship but were spoiled last time by being aft on deck 7. The pirate: in me just wants to save every penny I can (for shuuters or a conch cooler). There are only 12 (or so) of the cat 12 cabins so alot of people hope for an upgrade (for us an upgrade to a different floor closer to the action would be great). My fear is that Disney will be happy to put the family of 3 in the 12. With that said.. any one experienced a 12 and/or have 3 in the party and get an 'upgrade'

thanks

As a family of 2, we have always been moved to an 11....which really isn't an upgrade, just another section of the ship.

On one cruise, we were at one end of deck 6 and our travelling buddies were at the other end of deck 7. The TA pointed out to DCL that we'd be wearing out their carpet....and we were moved to a different 11 closer to our friends. This happened about a month before sailing. We've never actually sailed in a 12.

That said, we've been in cat 6,8,9,and 11 on many different decks. While I do have my preference, I've found something good about each part of the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!