QSDDP your thoughts

We like doing QS because our trips are usually 4 or 5 days and we want to do as much as possible. And my boys are full of energy and don't like to sit for a while, so......:confused3

I think it is a great choice if you do not want to commit to a scheduled dining time.:thumbsup2

I think we will us the QSDDP on this trip and pay OOP for 1 sit down. With is being a short trip I cant see doing a sit down each day. DD's want to have fun and just have one nice meal. We have already been going over the menus.

Thanks for all the in put.

I really enjoyed the QSDP when I did it Dec. 2009. My only suggestion would be to look at the menus unline before you go. There is a good variety of food available at the parks/resorts/DTD but it tends to be spread around. Having some ideas of where you want to eat before you go can save you from having Pizza and Hamburgers. When I went, I didn't have any hamburgers, and the only pizza I had was WPE, and a flat breat from Mara, both of which are not your standard Disney Pizza.

We really enjoy this plan and have done it the last two trips. I like to have my meals prepaid and that alone makes it worth it. I will say that I think to make this plan a good deal, you really have to branch out from the Pecos Bill type places.

I especially love this plan during Food and Wine, the two snack credits come in very handy at those booths!

We have done the DDP as well, but its just not a great deal anymore for us and I feel like all we did was eat or travel to our meal. This way we are flexible.

And I'll add that in ten days of doing this plan, I think we ate one burger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!