Qs for those who booked future cruise onboard...

alexandrew

<font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<
Just called DCL and found out $400.00 stateroom credit promo is still available for 9/4/04 cruise...I plan to book this cruise onboard.

1) Are there designated times you can meet with the DCL sales agent to book, or is it by appointment?

2) if there are designated times, did you find the wait to meet with the sales agent to be excessively long? I'd hate to spend more than 1 hour .....

Thanks!!!

That is interesting. I rebooked while on the 9/6 Magic cruise and the $400 credit was no longer available for any sailing.

To answer your both your questions, there is a desk on Deck 4 Midship where Donna will meet with you. I think she starts on the third or fourth day. All you need to do is stop by and make an appointment to see her.

Thanks SFred...per your reply, I called DCL again and explained that you were shut out of the $400.00 credit on your 9/6 cruise....DCL was emphatic that it was still being offered...

That is sure odd. My wife wanted to go on a western next year, so we ended up with a SPR on 9/25, so I guess no harm no foul as far as I am concerned.

Good luck with your reservation.

SFred,

The $400.00 promo is just for 5 select sailings, all eastern itineraries, in Aug, Sept, and Oct 2, 2004....

Hmm, DH and I just booked the 9/18 Eastern on board last week and were told that the $400 credit was no longer available. We received a $200 credit. Better go make a phone call...

Just made that phone call. The lady I spoke with checked with a supervisor. She said that the $400 promo ended on 9/3. The $200 credit and 10% off cruise that I received was correct.

alexandrew - check your Navigator. On our 7 night cruise the first night to book onboard was for Castaway Club members. We showed up right on time and had only one person ahead of us.

Darn! I was going to book one of the new Eastern trips (10/2/04) while on board next month. I may still book, but the extra $credit would have been nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter