QALO or other Athletic Rings

Keels

The Official Keels of RunDisney
Does anyone wear these?

I've been interested in buying a QALO ring, but my local retailers only carry men's models and I'd like to see how true they run to ring size and how they feel - the men's rings looked really thick.

This may not be helpful, but I have noticed other women at my gym with silicone rings on, and they dont look too thick.

Does anyone wear these?

I've been interested in buying a QALO ring, but my local retailers only carry men's models and I'd like to see how true they run to ring size and how they feel - the men's rings looked really thick.

I do have a QALO that I ordered off Amazon. I ordered the same size as my normal wedding ring and have been really happy with it. Someone told me that Academy Sports carries them now if you have those near you. You could check it out before you buy it.

Does anyone wear these?

I don't have a QALO ring, but I do have similar one from NAK Fitness. I got it from Amazon for cheap and with prime shipping. It's a comfort fit band. So smaller than a regular band. I got my normal size and worked well. I mostly wore it during a cruise since my hands were swollen.

I might buy a QALO ring someday to replace this one.

I have a sparkly pink Qalo and my DH has one of the men's grey ones. We LOVE them -- in fact, DH pretty much wears his full-time now. I think they run pretty true to size (I ordered my regular ring size and it fits). The women's version is about a third skinnier than the men's. I bought ours off Amazon. If you lift or if your hands swell while running, these are a must!

I purchased this ring from Amazon. It says it is a woman's in the title but the black one isn't really gender specific. I don't like to wear my gold one when I'm working out (running, biking, the gym, etc) so I got this as an alternative. If it gets lost or broken I'm out $10 instead of $1,000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter