Purchasing Tickets at Resort

VMS

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the VWL in a few weeks and will be purchasing 5-day PHP tickets. We are hoping to go to TL or BB the day we check-in. We will be using the DC card to get a discount on the tickets. Will we be able to purchase them right at the WL when we check-in? I'd hate to waste time having to go somewhere else to get the tickets because we are using the DC card. Thank you.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I was wondering about the same thing. I am going to get the Ultimate hopper, How much discount do you get on these when you purchase them at the resort? thanks,,, corvair amy

I 6think that the DC discount is about 10%. It is the same whether you purchase them at the resort or at the store or ticket booth. You can have the pass on your resort card if you purchase at checkin.

Does anyone know if you can purchase FL resident seasonal passes at the resort also? Thanks for any info!

ya know, for what you are paying for a 5DPH ticket, did you ever consider purchasing an AP? Not much more and then you can use it all year - if you plan on going back go before it expires - ALSO, you will then be able to get AP discount on your resort room and other discounts!
This is why I always get one! Get two trips out of them and my resort is discounted!
Have a nice trip!

We do not have any plans at all to be back in the same year. We have never been to WDW twice in one year. It would mean 5 airfares, and with 3 in school, not many times we can go. We also have a family wedding next summer, so expense wise another trip to WDW in the year would be most unlikely.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Bumping up for stargzr, I would also like to know if Fl. resident seasonal passes can be purchased at the resort? If not, I'm assuming that they can be purchased at guest services, because if you have the voucher, that is where it could be redeemed. Does anyone know about purchasing them at check-in?? Or at guest services, without the voucher?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter