Purchasing Refillable Mugs at Hilton Head?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Are the refillable mugs available for purchase at Hilton Head? Can they be added to my reservation or do we just visit the QS restaurant after we check-in? Is the price the same as the parks resorts and do they also work for 14 days at any Disney resort? Thanks in advance!

Hilton Head gets more discussion on the DVC Resorts board; I'll move this thread over there.

I know that you can purchase refillable mugs at Tide Me Over. They're exactly the same as the ones in WDW, and yes, you can use them there. So if you're headed to HHI first for a few days and buy refillable mugs, then you're going to WDW, take your mugs with you and continue to use them down there.

Has anyone purchased mugs at Hilton Head lately that can confirm the price and that they worked at other resorts?

Not Hilton Head, but my daughter’s family purchased mugs at Vero and then used them at Disney. They’re good for 14 days-but I think you can extend them?
This was just last week.

They're about $17 I believe. We were there in January. Call the resort and ask. I'm sure they'll give you a definite answer. And I think DVC gets a small discount :)

They're about $17 I believe. We were there in January. Call the resort and ask. I'm sure they'll give you a definite answer. And I think DVC gets a small discount :)
Unfortunately, no discount on mugs-I asked this past April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter