Purchasing a contract with soon-to-be-expiring points

RamblinWreck

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I have a contract in the pipeline that I'm purchasing, it's a 100 point VGF December contract.

There are 100 points sitting in 2020, 200 sitting in 2021. I assume there's now way for me to extend the ones that are expiring at the end of November.

What's my best bet with trying to do something with these? Availability is extremely limited over the next few months. Do any of you have experience with something like this and maybe have some pointers for me?

Thank you!

if you already have 200 in the Dec 2021 UY, then the owner banked the 2020 UY points.

That would mean the ones sitting in the 2020 UY must be banked 2019 UY points which can not be extended and will expire November 30th.

You can deposit into RCI vs losing them. Renting will be tough since there is pretty much Very limited availability and by the time you get the points it will be even less.

Where are you in the purchase process? That would give us an idea of when you will actually get access to the points to even attempt to use or rent them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter