Purchase only if going to WDW or DL

mopee

Earning My Ears
I have read lots of forums about using the DVC at both WDW and Disneyland but very little about using the points for the "other" places, i.e. maybe Africa, Italy, Hawaii, etc.
Do you all members use the points for these places, or if it isn't WDW or DL would I be better off buying some other kind of timeshare.

Mo

From what I've read in my research, it makes most financial sense if you intend to use the properties at WDW, with the occasional points use towards other places. Other places tend to be hefty in points, so yeah, if the bulk of your travel is going to be elsewhere, IMO (opinion only, have not yet purchased DVC, have no experience other than what I have gleaned from the many intelligent posts on the DVC boards as well as just looking at the points charts in the promotional material) it might be best to buy into something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter