PS question

flaps

<font color=blue>He became "the one" when I said m
I'm a total newbie at the PS thing, having only ever eaten counter- and vendor-service at WDW before, so forgive me if this question is laughably ignorant:

When calling to make PS's, can you make more than one PS per phone call, or do you need to make a separate phone call for each reservation?

Thanks! :)

You can make as many PS as you need to with just one call. :D

I called this past Sunday to make all our PS's for the week of our stay (Dec 15 thru 21st). I made eight rezzies, and as I was giving him the last one, he told me that was the last one he could take. I told him that was fine, it was my last one anyway.

so then the dates are 90 days from the start of your vacation???little confused about that due to the Ps calculator...great If you don't have to keep calling back!

No...90 days out from each day that you want to make a PS. You could make all of your PSs if it they are all at least 90 days out.

In other words, you'll have to call everyday if you want to start with your 1st PS on the 1st day of your vacation.

You could wait for your latest PS restaurant/event and then make all your PS times with one call. Keep in mind if any of them are character meals and/or fall on a major holiday, you should call exactly 90 days out to ensure getting a PS time.

Originally posted by off2disney
I called this past Sunday to make all our PS's for the week of our stay (Dec 15 thru 21st). I made eight rezzies, and as I was giving him the last one, he told me that was the last one he could take. I told him that was fine, it was my last one anyway.

I think the CM was either teasing you or having a very bad day. We make 2 or 3 PSs for every day of our trips (unless it's just DS2 and me) and I usually do wait until the 90 days (new rule) from the last day of vacation. Of course, as Scott said if you want CRT or Epcot princess breakfast, you shouldn't wait. So I'm usually making 15 to 20 PSs for a full family vacation. If you get a good CM after the first couple of PSs, you can really go fast doing this. They'll stop giving the "park admission is needed, all restaurants are non-smoking" spiel and help you rip through your list. I'm very thankful for the 90 day rule myself as I used to make two rounds of calls. Most at 120 days and the couple of MK or dinner at MGM ones at 60 days.

thanks that clears that up and gives me a few more days to tinker with the schedule whcih may not be a good thing come to think of it. the only character meals are breakfast for cape may and CP so I may make that one when I can since I want it early as possible. Thanks again

Thank you all for your informative, helpful replies. You've cleared up my question. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter